Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Starting to believe...

People keep telling me that they see changes in my physique. People keep coming to me and saying that it's obvious I lost weight. People keep telling me to ignore the scale. People keep telling me to just relax about it.

Well, I'm finally starting to believe...and am definitely seeing changes. Just this week, I am piling up even more clothes that I just can't wear any more. I have gone shopping twice and ended up with pants that are several sizes smaller than the ones I am donating. I need more clothes but just hate shopping.

I am lifting heavier weights. I am working out hard but also taking my rest days. I am healthier. I have great blood work results. I am calmer. I am more confident. I am happier. I am loving life.

Yep, I may have been down...but I get back up.


2 comments:

  1. " I am healthier. I have great blood work results. I am calmer. I am more confident. I am happier. I am loving life."

    and I'm just loving your extremely POSITIVE post.

    It's great

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually feeling much more positive...even my struggles seems less dramatic....if that makes sense.

      Delete